- If a 5-year-old can’t understand what I am explaining, I don’t really understand it
- Low-hanging fruits are low hanging because they are undesirable
- Always be helpful, and I don’t need power or status to start being helpful to those who are around me
- Being shitty will always bite back. Don’t be shitty or do sloppy work
- Respect never comes with power or status: it comes from wisdom
- When money is taken away from the equation, usually what’s left is respect
- Asking for advice is a sign of wisdom because it requires courage and humbleness
- Talk is cheap; Always be the change that I want to see first
- Difference between making a tough call and an idiotic call; Both are a form of madness, but a dumb call is just a repetition of human history yet expected different results
- Listen and learning – is the best way to find out what is the right thing to do; thinking alone and thinking that I can come up with all the right answers are just sheer arrogance
- Keep the speed up by taking pragmatic risks. Only agonize over irreversible decisions. Be reliable and follow through. If I say I’ll do something, do it
- Trust others and assume good intent. If I need to build context and understanding, always ask for and share information freely
- Always drive with a mission and a goal. I won’t go anywhere if I don’t have a focus, to begin with
- As a product person, I pay close attention to the problems people (not just outside of the company) want to solve with better tools and services, and follow their lead. If I don’t do a good job of that, I should not exist
- Debate to make progress, not to win
- Give direct feedback no matter who I am with because that’s how ideas are explored, trust is built, respect is earned, and the lesson is learned
- Being kind is not the same as being nice. Being kind is about taking responsibility for my impact on the people around me, and being mindful of how I can help others to grow
- Give credit where credit is due
Values I swear by
Stay In Touch!
I'll only send the good stuff, no spam, no bs, I promise!
Use only CSS to change the color of PNG by using Filter.
Still choosing a CMS? Here's a list of the best 16 CMS for your startup to grow in Hong Kong.
Understanding lead conversion and implementing effective strategies to increase conversion rates are essential for any business looking to maximize its revenue and growth.
A WordPress Developer Who You Can Trust.
I always build my relationships with my clients based on trust. I want to see you grow as much as I myself. Let's work together to grow your business.Get A Free Quote