My client, Rainbow Tree Education Group is a Hong Kong business that provides a nurturing and structured environment where young children engage in age-appropriate activities, fostering independence, social skills, and cognitive development through Montessori principles and materials.
The founder, Barbara Tsui, has been expanding her highly reputable business but doesn’t have enough time and expertise to leverage her website to do so.
I identified the immense potential of her business and agreed to build her a new website and provide ongoing support.
Challenges & Opportunities
Many small businesses, particularly those in the service industry, face a common challenge: time constraints hinder their growth and scalability. Business owners not only have to manage daily operations but also dedicate significant time to delivering core services, which directly generate revenue. The burden of following up with leads and expanding beyond current capacities often extends into late hours.
In the case of our client, she adopted a do-it-yourself approach using Wix, a drag-and-drop website builder.
However, even with this type of tool, updating the website to reflect the latest information became a time-consuming task. Additionally, she struggled to create forms and automate administrative processes, which added little value to her business.
I feel like her time can be better spent on other things that matter.
- Identify the target audience and what constitutes growth (lead counts).
- Reorganize the use of colour and photos to create a more cohesive and consistent brand identity. This will help strengthen brand recognition and improve overall brand perception.
- Reorganize and rewrite all content so that the site is up-to-date and optimized for Google Search. This will improve search engine visibility and attract more organic traffic to the website.
- Connect the contact form to a CRM (Hubspot), which enables easy follow-ups with leads and streamlines the lead management process for efficient customer relationship management.
- Put everything together using WordPress as the core CMS.
In a nutshell, I boosted their lead conversion rates and streamlined their online operations. Created a website that wowed visitors, attracted more organic traffic, and generated a steady stream of qualified leads.
And the best part? Barbara now has more time and resources for its core business activities. It’s safe to say she is over the moon with the results!