Reading brings a lot of joy, especially since they are like friends but just wiser in general.
Here’s where I get better every day by making friends with wise people who write.
- The Admin Bar (My Optimized WordPress Tech Stack for 2023)
- Orbit Media (Lead Generation Best Practices: 54 Key Tips for Websites and Marketing)
- WP Weekly (WP Weekly 134 – Awesome)
- Permaslug (How Ryan Scaled His Agency to $100,000 a Month)
- Mike Oliver (The Web Collective)
- Brian Balfour (Traction vs Growth)
- Jerry Neumann’s Reaction Wheel (Startups and Uncertainty)
- Tencent CDC (消息通知系统设计)
- Harry’s newsletter (How Steve Jobs clarified Apple’s message)
- Demand Curve (Advance Marketing Playbook)
- Email Drips (Lead Funnel Example)
- What if? (Earth-Moon Fire Pole)
- xkcd (Angular Momentum)
- Wait but why (How to pick a career)
- Farnam Street (How to remember what you read)
- The Futur (Learn Anything – Resource Library)
I made this list using a somewhat arbitrary preference, to narrow it down from the list of RSS feeds and email subscriptions:
- Posted in the last 2 years
- It’s either in my RSS reader or I’ve subscribed to its email feed
- I revisited their work at least once a month
- I enjoy reading them!